The Polyprinter 229 is fast, reliable and straightforward to use. Use Polyprinter brand 1.75mm ABS or PLA only. 4mm nozzle, 9"x9"x9" (229mm) volume. 3d Printer Class Required. Main Contact: Rob (email@example.com)
- Do NOT use metal tools on the Bed
- Avoid touching the plate with your fingers. skin oil can affect performances.
- Only use Polyprinter brand filament reels
Checklist Before I Start
- Make sure the bed is clean
- Bend the filament to nearly 180 degrees; if it breaks easily, do NOT use; place in dessicator bin
- Heat nozzle BEFORE inserting filament in extruder
- Make sure the filament goes through the pulley at the top and that the pulley is closed.
Checklist When I'm done
- Clean up the Bed with a soft spatula
- Wait til parts have cooled before removing
- Remove previous user's filament & parts;
place them on the "Finished Jobs" shelf
- Tuck filament end in to spool so it doesn’t snarl
How to make sure basic KISSlicers's profiles don't get overwritten
- Get clean profiles (either from a clean install or here).
- Replace the existing profile files (Normally situated here: C:\ProgramData\PolyPrinter\KISSlicer )
- Set the profile files to read-only