What tools are available?
The space already has:
- MakerBot 3D printer
- Cricut A Cricut Expression
- MIG Welder ( TIG, stored offsite. Contact Martin for more info. )
- Ryobi medium duty band saw (Thank you Amy!)
- Delta 10" miter saw
- Industrial sewing machine
- Medium duty drill press, variable speed
- Bench grinder
- Scroll saw
- Standard electric drills
- Hammer Drill
- Air compressor
- Various hand tools
- Rolling door
- Conference room, and a large workshop floor
- Various electrical configurations with individual breakers
- Lockable storage spaces
- Comfy seating and wifi!
Tools <100% functional
- Dunlap/Craftsman 109.0703 Lathe
- Disk/Belt Sander
Plans are in the Works for:
- a server rack, possibly providing access to VMs and a hackable "sandbox"
- electronics workbench and soldering/prototyping tools
- Lathes, 3D printer, Laser Cutter, Milling Machine, and other tools.
Until we have more to write about here, this might be a good place to summarize the results of the PUP.
See also the Available Tools list for tools and resources that other members have volunteered as "Available," but are not currently in the space itself.