Revision as of 22:53, 17 August 2019 by Mrflip (Created page with "== Lulzbot Taz 5 ("The Taz") 3D printer * Common Name: The Taz * Model Name: LulzBot TAZ 5 * Hosted? Owned? * Qualification Required: 3d Printer Class * Booking Calendar: NO...")
== Lulzbot Taz 5 ("The Taz") 3D printer
- Common Name: The Taz
- Model Name: LulzBot TAZ 5
- Hosted? Owned?
- Qualification Required: 3d Printer Class
- Booking Calendar: NO
- Main Contact: Rob (email@example.com)
=== Checklist Before I Start
- Make sure the bed is clean
- Bend the filament to nearly 180 degrees; if it breaks easily, then it's brittle and should NOT be used. Place it in a dessicator bin to restore it.
- Home the machine; check that the nozzle is not touching the bed.
- Heat the nozzle BEFORE inserting filament in the extruder
=== Checklist When I'm done
- Remove and Store the filament
- Make sure the nozzle is cooling down
- Clean up the Bed.
- Remove the previous user's filament and parts and place them on the "Finished Jobs" shelf
=== Critical Info!
- Avoid touching the plate with your fingers: skin oil can affect performances.