The Future of the Space Committee (FOTSC) is convened to synthesize disparate opinions into plans for the next tomorrow.
- Its primary goal is to develop a unified understanding of the direction and purpose of this organization.
- Its secondary goal is to discuss and propose specific plans that will achieve those purposes.
In other words, What is the future of the hackerspace?" and "How is it going to work?"
Be excellent, but make your difference known.
What it is:
A place for open discussion about long-term and large-scale goals.
An opportunity to brainstorm and share serious concerns.
If you have something important to say, please say it here.
What it is not:
A decision maker. It makes proposals to the board which members ultimately validate A place for small gripes and day-to-day concerns. We have bigger fish to fry
- Make a Mailing List (Martin) [DONE]
- Fill out this Wiki
- Add documentation as needed (including this wiki)
- FOTSC Minutes #1 Nov 16th
- FOTSC Minutes #2 Nov 22nd
- FOTSC Minutes #3 Nov 29th
- Pending Agenda for Dec 8th, 8-10PM
(Rules of Order pending) - Rules and traditions to keep your meeting moving.
Order of Operations - subject to revision before a meeting, and limited adaption during one