- I'll do something useful . . . just not sure what yet. --Matthew Goodman 13:30, 4 January 2011 (CST)
- Cupcake must be a standard sized or larger cupcake with frosting and at least one sugar based topper/decoration.
- The cupcake should be home made or in the hackerspace, points to be deducted for store bought cupcakes.
- Distance must exceed 1600 kilometres (1000 miles), bonus points for over seas.
- The package can have dimensions up to 30cm by 30cm by 30cm (1ft by 1ft by 1ft) and weight up to 2kgs (4lbs).
- The package must be sent by the national postal service in your country you can spend up to the equivalent of 40 EUR or 55 USD, which should #allow for an express postage option.
- A video must be taken while opening the package and uploaded to Youtube or similar.
- All participating spaces must have their ustream or similar link on the matrix page during the hackathon.
The recieving hackerspace will be the judge of the condition of the cupcake.
Judging Criteria ((1-10) on each)
- The creativity of method used to stabalize the cupcake
- The stability of mixture / quality of ingredients
All hackerspaces and members of them. Coordinate which hackerspace you will be sending to and recieving from in this google spreadsheet (wich will be used to tally the scores) https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am7eQuixxEoidHMxNFRlYzFidHdzcXVuN3BxUjRpaFE&hl=en
Cupcakes will be created / packaged and shipped out during the Global Synchronous Hackathon the weekend of January 15th
At your local participating hackerspace.
Retrieved from "http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Cupcake_Challenge"