This page will help you discover, the classes we offer at the ATXHS.
CLASS REGISTRATION POLICY
- All classes at ATXHS are offered and administered by the individual instructors teaching the course.
- Contact the instructor directly at the email address provided in the course description
- Class size, tuition, cancellation policies, sign up deadlines are all set by the individual instructors. Contact them directly to find out their expectations.
- All instructors at the ATXHS are Independent Contractors. The ATXHS makes no guarantees, and accepts no liability for content of the individual classes.
- If you have an issue during one of the classes contact the Dean of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS
Scroll below and see if the teachers have any classes posted, if not reach out to them via email requesting them to set one up.
If you need to cancel your class registration send an email to the individual instructor. They will tell you their policy on refunding your tuition and/or rescheduling your class.
- Some classes are offered regularly such as the classes for the blue and red lasers as well as Wood-shop safety.
- Others are offered as the instructors are available and the demand for the class dictates.
- If you would like to take a class which is not currently on the calendar send the listed instructor an email requesting when the class will be offered again.
CLASSES CURRENTLY OFFERED AT ATXHS
Class name followed by the member which currently teaches it. If you're interested in one of these classes check the associated google sheet(if applicable) for the next dates, if there are none posted please shoot the instructor an email to request a time.
- Basic Class: Eric Peterson (email@example.com)
- Blue Laser Class: Matt Mancuso (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Red Laser Class: Eric Peterson (email@example.com)
- ARC Welding: Joe Ngo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MIG Welding: Joe Ngo (email@example.com)
- TIG Welding: Joe Ngo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Plasma Cutter: Joe Ngo (email@example.com)
- Metal Lathe: Joe Ngo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manual Milling Class (Tormach Pre- Requisite): Eric Peterson (email@example.com)
Covers: Rong Fu 45 shoulder mill, Do-all band saw, Sandblaster, buffer/polisher, 1x30" Belt sander.
- Tormach Class (Must have taken "Manual Milling" class): Eric Peterson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VCarve: Joe Ngo (email@example.com); Danny Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Small CNC: Joe Ngo (email@example.com)
- Big CNC Class: Danny Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org); Joe Ngo (email@example.com)
- Workshop Safety Class Josh Cross (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wood Lathe: Scott Wynd (email@example.com); Antonio Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Computer Programming / IT
- Build an IoT: Nick Crumrine (email@example.com)
- Cryptocurrency for Business Owners: Nick Crumrine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Python for Data Science: Scott Wynd (email@example.com); Gunnar Kleemann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adobe Photoshop: Nick Crumrine (email@example.com)
More classes are being added all the time so check back regularly!